Friday 16 December 2011

Day 12. Psychological transformation

Day 12 photo




















Consumed 1450 calories. Did the "cardio power and resistance" workout.

I had an interesting moment today. After my workout I went to the bathroom for a shower. As I was turning on the water in the shower I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror and thought "Wow, she's beautiful!" And then I was shocked because I had thought that about myself. What an interesting psychological transformation occurs when we exercise and eat properly. Though my body has not changed so dramatically that I can see a difference when I look in the mirror, my outlook and self esteem have obviously changed enough that I barely recognized myself. Certainly beauty must come from within. Day by day as I progress I am becoming more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment