Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 10. Force feed time?

Day 10 photo




















Consumed 1100 calories today. I really ought to be eating at least 400 more, but ugh, I feel like I'm stuffing myself as it is. But I must.

Did the plyometrics workout today. I got a heart rate monitor to check how many calories I was burning during each workout. To date I've been just estimating about 500 calories, but I used the pulse monitor while exercising today and when I finished it said that I had burned 680 calories. The reviews for Insanity have said that it's possible to burn up to 1000 calories in one workout session. I didn't quite believe that claim, but I'm starting to believe it. For a person of my fitness level (pretty low) to be able to burn almost 700 calories, it must be well within the realms of possibility that a person with a high fitness level can burn 1000. So it is for this reason that I must eat more (so I don't collapse from lack of energy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment