Monday 19 March 2012

Day 106. Cordyceps sinensis

Day 106 photo




















Consumed 1750 calories. Did the "fit test" and "max interval circuit" workouts.

Last Thursday I started taking 600 mg pure Cordyceps sinensis once every three days. It's supposed to boost energy levels with effects lasting days. Today was the first time I'd been able to do a proper workout since getting sick on Thursday so I finally got to assess the effectiveness of the Cordyceps. I managed to get through both workouts while still sick without once feeling like I had to stop. Usually I have no energy to do anything when I have a cold, but wow, yesterday I probably could have done at least another half hour before tiring out. We'll see if I feel the same after tomorrow's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment