Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 101. Insanity marathon

Day 101 photo

Consumed way too many calories (>3000). Did an Insanity marathon. Commuted to work by cycling.

So there was a party at work today. I wasn't going to eat any food, but then I saw how good it all looked and I just couldn't resist. It was all homemade and soooo yummy! And then the desserts... Oh god. So I ate and ate and ate. When I got home I started my Insanity marathon. First pure cardio (still had a lot of energy after this), then plyometric cardio circuit (took a lot of breaks during this one), and halfway through cardio power and resistance I physically could not continue. Seems I depleted all my blood sugar.  So I stopped, lay on the ground for a few minutes recovering, and then downed a sports drink to replenish my electrolytes. I feel somewhat better now about my splurge. Tomorrow, cutting out some carbohydrates to try to balance out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment