Sunday 12 February 2012

Day 71. Day 1 all over again + hurt wrist

Day 71 photos
 


Consumed 1750 calories. Did the "fit test" workout.

Woke up this morning with my right wrist hurting like crazy. I can't move it in its full range of motion and trying to use my right hand to push against anything causes pain. I've clearly hurt it attempting to learn a new pole pose. Ugh. It's not swelled, but I can definitely tell there is inflammation even if it isn't immediately obvious. So I bought a wrist wrap and some anti-inflammatory ointment. Hopefully it'll heal soon. As a result of my hurt wrist, I wasn't able to do the suicide jumps and push-up jacks in the fit test.

Fit test results (last fit test -> today):
Switch kicks: 104 -> 129
Power jacks: 66 -> 67
Power knee: 110 -> 122
Power jumps: 41 -> 48
Globe jumps: 10 -> 11
Suicide jumps: 18 -> N/A
Pushup jacks: 30 -> N/A
Low plank obliques: 70 -> 80


Round 2 of Insanity, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment